LTS: Friendship; PSYSC: Family

8:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

by Precious Mae Gumpal
April 9, 2010, an action packed day which ended with joy, with memorable thoughts. The thought of the day, every star has its own destination and no constellation can be made without stars. You cannot call it a constellation if there is a single star missing.
The five passenger test taught us of choosing the deserving persons and also being a good leader by means of changing things to become better and not being pessimistic. Life is full of conflicts, some are easy to resolve and some are deep rooted. Whatever the cause, it can always be solved, if not, it can affect the organization’s working force. Let go and accept!
My intellectual abilities were enhanced by the project proposal activity. Teamwork was developed during the activity and was absolutely heartwarming because the bond that we have becomes tighter every time we work. And with this, we now find friends, who just stayed with us for 3 days but will be leaving with memories that will last for a lifetime. We may just have stayed at each other’s company at times but those times are full of fun and learning experiences shared by the group.
This day was tiring; nonetheless, the prize is worth it. The camaraderie we gained that surpassed the challenges of the pinning rites made us worthy and liable for those pins and for this responsibility. My dream to be a part of PSYSC was finally achieved. Hopefully, as I enter college, I can be one of the members of the national staff or council.
Actually, I became teary-eyed during the instance that despite the blindfold on my eyes, I can see a bit of light and hearing the PSYSC’s theme song is really carrying me away out of the vastness of emotions. From this little light we see during this time of darkness can lit the place all up if we just work together. I realized that PSYSC is not only an organization; it’s a family, a family where I belong, where we belong.
Talking with the alumni and the staff or the National Council really encouraged me to do the things to become a good leader. Advices from my kuyas and ates created a new perspective of my life. I shall pursue this. These pieces of advices are really helpful. To my co-LTS participants, I learned a lot from you. As we depart and walk different ways, there will be only one thing that we should keep in mind: we are part of the PSYSC. We are one big family.
Precious Mae Gumpal
ULSHS, Region 2
LTS 2010 - CAMP TAGAYTAY

Search This Blog