Making the Most for the Last

8:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

By Gerard Kris Parot
A memorable experience is about to end, no matter how we do ways to present it, it is unchangeable. But thinking the fact that this would form new pages of our lives and opening another more door for a new beginning. This day is filled with activities done to attest our leadership and interaction not only as a group but also as a family.
The pinning rights gave me additional useful insights although I was not included in the sense that during the whole duration of the affair, I’m looking back on my experiences in the same event. I keep comparing the batch I were with last year and the group that I am with this day. What’s good was that I am enlightened that there were no differences aside from the number of participants who attended. Upon seeing them with their struggles to stay still as a team and stayed strong in spite of the challenges, it made me realized what I had in the last year’s LTS, which I believe was more challenging.
One of the highlight of the camp held was the field trip which somehow gave me fun and new learning. It was something to be treasured not only for a certain span of rime but also for the rest of my life. It bonded us more, where we really walked and observed as a team.
There is no single sentence or even a word that could describe what I had for this 4-day activity because it taught me a lot of new knowledge not only mentally but with all aspects of myself. This is what I’m thankful of; not only to Kuya Ryan, Ate AJ, Ate Tin, but also for my co-participants who accepted me as what I am and most especially to PSYSC who had given me this opportunity to meet and know new personalities which I believe will help accept all the people around me.
Gerard Kris Parot
Region 9

Search This Blog