And it all began…at PISOYSI

8:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

by Joanna Mikee D. Rasay 
                PSYSC. Have you ever heard of PSYSC? Do you know anything about it? Have you tried joining this organization?
                Lucky for you if you have answered yes to all those questions - I used to not know about PSYSC until I was chosen to represent Region 1 in the Leadership Training Seminar. Actually, I didn’t know what to feel because every time I hear the word seminar, my initial reaction would be – boring. But this negative idea transformed into cool, exciting and wisdom-building thoughts when I came here.
                Though it’s my first time, I believe this experience had been rewarding already. I learned a lot about PSYSC, its Committees, Organizational Behavior and Leadership.
                At first, I was shy to talk to my fellow participants but befriended them soon as I was comfortable enough. I enjoyed the Committee Immersion under the Accommodations Committee although it was stressful; I had fun doing the challenge of designating rooms and bathroom assignments for the participants.
                I realized so many things. First, PSYSC will not only educate you with science stuff but help you to be socially involved. Second, the committees will do everything to make the event successful. Lastly, not all seminars are boring. Indeed, being part of PSYSC is not just a privilege but an honor so I stand proud and crave for more. It only has begun, more is yet to come. 
Joanna Mikee D. Rasay
BHC Educational Institution Inc., Region 1
LTS 2010 - Camp Tagaytay

Search This Blog