On PSYSC’s LTS

8:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

by Myrna S. Lumague
                This seminar was very fruitful. The activities were so challenging yet very meaningful. The activity which revealed my philosophy in life can be used as a key to understanding questions like “Who am I?” and “Why am I like this?”. In the second activity, I felt I was having a dilemma and my values were tested. The manner by which the speaker processed the activity was so rationale and objective.
                The insights of the movies, The Blind Side and Freedom Writers impacted me and tickled my consciousness on who I am as a teacher. The movies made me reflect on the manner I treat problematic children - What actions have I done to motivate them or was I among those who drag them down? These also inspired me to live out the real essence of a teacher.
                The team building activity which our students did developed their self-confidence and enriched their social behavior among their teams.    
                As a whole, the seminar is worth attending to. It is very timely as our country is in need of excellent leaders. May the youth we have trained today be the force for a better future! Congratulations PSYSC for a job well done!
Myrna S. Lumague
Region 3
LTS 2010 - Camp Tagaytay

Search This Blog