LTS 2010

8:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

LTS 2010
Region 2
The leadership training seminar has been very useful not only to the scholastic development of the student participants in general, but also for the improvement of the club moderators who attended the LTS.
In my part as a science club moderator, the lecture appeared to be an interesting tool for my teaching career and for handling a science club. Knowledge acquisition is a good catalyst to revive the excitement in learning which I am deeply concerned of in matters of educational standards.  I have learned to appreciate the advocacies and methods of leadership through the LTS. Though I know that being a leader is hard in different degrees, being one is both an honor and a compromise that a person should never fail to acknowledge.
Similar to being a leader, the road will not always be smooth as you expect. A variation of challenges will always come to trouble you and the only thing that you can do to evade the chaos is to solidify your determination to reach your goals. With your members as your soldiers, no battle would ever be impossible most especially if everyone is armed with wit for a sword and ability as a shield. All the hours spent in training is a bundle of street-smart ideas and reliable information to achieve an effective governance. Confirming my student’s claims who also took part in the training that the sessions were absolutely useful, I say that I find it really important and engaging. You don’t only learn and train for countless hours but you also get to meet people from different cultures and races. Making friends with them is easily the first prerequisite that I was able to satisfy in the training. Socializing is one of the mandatory activities of leadership parallel to governing.
There was fun, learning and who would ever deny the part when I start to doze of being too tired to carry one with my conscientiousness. But still, I grew another sprout of wisdom and experience in the fertile depths of my aging mind.
Adviser, Region 2
LTS 2010 - Camp Tagaytay

Search This Blog