Planning LIVES, Building FRIENDS

8:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

Kevin Charles Nahial
On this second day of my adventure, I will be embarking on another task of faith, love and hope. A cup of FAITH, a glass full of LOVE and a pinch of HOPE are my ingredients in planning lives and building friendship among us.
Just like constructing a building, leaders are also called up to plan the lives of their constituents. They are the source of unity, the frontliners in every activity and the root of the dreams in an organization They should be the core value of the youth. In line with planning, we first need to build the livbes of our fellow friends, our fellow leaders. We must inculcate in our minds that there should be a strong friendship to be developed so that whenever there is a storm of challenge we can be able to overcome it. We should cement in our hearts our commitments and responsibilities as a youth leader.
As of now, I am grateful of everything that has happened during my stay in LTS and I am hopeful that the seed we plant today will bear its fruits tomorrow.
Kevin Charles Nahial
Mindanao University of Science and Technology, Region 10

Search This Blog