The Continuation…

8:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

By Nelizza Mae P. Marzo
Another day has come. Again, it was full of activities and lectures. Thanks to our Almighty God for our fun Ate’s and Kuya’. They really made the boring topics fun and humorous. I would really prefer Kuya Ryan than my Math teacher when it comes to lectures.
The topic the whole day was project proposals – about how it was done and such. They explained the different parts of the project proposal thoroughly. Some of the parts of the project proposal that was explained were the project title, date, venue, theme, participants or the target audience, implementing agencies, the Line Item Budget and the Gantt chart. They explained that every part of the proposal is unique and important. I know it is not easy to make a good project proposal.
Our next topic or activity is doing exactly that – making a good project proposal. So we each saw what our common ground was. Like what’s the problem that is similar in the three regions. At first, I really thought that this activity will be done individually but I was wrong. I had 2 group mates and together we thought of a suitable project. I could say that we really did our very best. We had a lot of help from our advisers.
Then, we had an evaluation. I was nervous because I would be explaining our proposal. Thanks to my teammates, it turned out quite well. Actually, the project proposal that I made here was better than the one I made back home. I was really happy that the advisers and Kuya Ryan liked the AYWAC project. But then, they liked all the proposals.
This day was filled with lesson that I would be able to bring back to Davao and even use it in my studies. Now, I even find the project proposal quite interesting. Is it weird? :p
Nelizza Mae P. Marzo
DRANHS, Region 11

Search This Blog