The Last One

8:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

by Louie John P. Alcarde
                Every beginning has an ending. I’ve been writing about my experiences for the past two days but today was especially tiring, maybe because it’s the Field Trip day. I wouldn’t start on that fact though. The activities the night before were the reason.
                We have gone through a lot of activities – the Monk’s Meal, the Entertainment Night and the Pinning Rites. The last activity was the most exciting and the longest as it lasted for three hours. It was in that activity that I first gave my hundred percent trust even when the circumstances were difficult. At the end of the night, we officially became part of the family.
I slept with a smile on my face with my heart pumping the blood of the family – PSYSC.
The Field trip day was fun also tiring but nothing beats the days of my LTS experience. Tomorrow and the days to come will be just more days of training, in real life this time.
Louie John P. Alcarde
Kidapawan City National High School, Region 12

Search This Blog