There’s a time for Everything

8:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

By Louie John P. Alcarde
My personal reflections were asked to be shared for the second time as the 2nd day was filled with activities that will always be treasured.
Project Proposal was the highlight of the day because it consumed most of our time. I was grouped with my co-LTS delegates, namely Kris, Jill and Prei. Though we were not able to talk in the first day, it was friendship that overpowered us to work well together.
For the activity, we planned to propose CURE in Region IX. It will take more than 3 pages to write everything about it. When the presentation and evaluation came, I realized I haven’t thought of any of our faults. It was through our mistakes that we learned most.
Team building was the hardest for me since strategizing is not my game and hence, we were crowned last among the 4 groups. After all the proposals and games, we proceeded to the MM or Monk’s Meal wherein we were given food to enjoy and again, a lot of values were taught.
There really is a time for everything; the ticking clock tells us more experiences are yet to come.
Louie John P. Alcarde
Kidapawan City National High School, Region 12

Search This Blog